Tampa RV Show

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
What a great weekend. Really had a fun time at the Tampa RV Show. We got to meet a lot of HOC members and even tried to "sell" a couple of folks on the merits of owning a Heartland and joining the club. Thanks to Jim B. for giving Carol and I the opportunity to help out at the show.

Anyone who has the opportunity to work the HOC table at a future rally (Yes Jim, that means my vote is to do this again), should jump at the opportunity. Not only do you get to learn all the "new" gadgets in the trailers, you meet the nicest people in a Heartland!!

Keith & Carol

jimtoo

We are going to work at the San Antonio Boat & RV show on January 29th, in the Alamo Dome for our dealer, ExploreUSA. Hope to meet some new folks and spread the word about Heartland products.

Jim M

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
That's great Jimtoo. I really like the idea of having a HOC booth at large rallies like this. I know JimB can't make them all, but getting some
Chapter Leaders to head up a HOC team to talk to prospective members (both club and Heartland ownership) can't be anything but positive.

Something I learned this weekend is that most of the "sponsoring" dealership at these large shows do not have their employees working the show, they hire professional sales folks who work for the highest bidder. This week they are selling Heartlands, next week they are selling Montanas and the following week they are selling Sunnybrooks. While they are professional sales folks who have an excellent working knowledge of the products they are selling, there is nothing like having a Heartland owner who can give the personal prospective of owning a Heartland. Just my .02 cents.

Keith

caissiel

You are so right about the professional, we bought our unit from one, I knew more about it then he did.
I am missing a big one, I had planned to be there but need to be here, we have family sickness and I don't want to go south again till later.

Delaine and Lindy

Owners working Show.

We were ask to do the show in Tampa this year, but would have had to do the Fort Meyers show also. Just didn't want to do two shows in two weeks. But there was other owners there who actually own and live in their 5ers. As was said by our dealership its always better to have owners at the show and discussing thing with those who attend the shows. I'm sure Jim B. was a busy man last week, I know for sure he was in Jan 2009. And we hope some day to say Jim B. now has a home in Tennessee. GBY....