That's interesting, Jensen player on and off

CoveredWagon

Well now this is really interesting. When I turn on the entertainment center (a Jensen unit) it turns on and immediately turns itself off and then on and then off and etc. several times, and finally it stays on and appears to work fine. Plays radio, cds and dvds just fine. I printed out the owners manual for the unit and searched the troubleshooting section (very limited). Only thing I saw that might have been help was "rest the unit". Did that, guess what. SSDD, ok same day but no difference, other than I had to reset the clock. 😉 I guess customer service will be on my call list later this week. Ya know they'll be real busy tomorrow.

Sudsman

This is weird, I’m having the same issue as you. I have a 2018 bighorn. My system is a Jensen JWM 9 A.
I pulled the unit out, disconnected the positive and ground wires. Reconnected them with Dielectic grease and everything worked great for 2 months on the road. Today it started doing it again! WTH?

chaplady

I have the same problem with mine Jensen too replaced it still have issue. Traced to back to when my rig voltage drops below 13 volts the radio acts up.
I have a voltage drop issue. When voltage is at 13.2 radio works fine. My 2018 Big Horn is currently in shop now they are tracing down what's causing the voltage drop after a few days of being plugged in on shore power.