The couch is vinyl coating coating is coming off

I have a Cyclone 2018 3611 beeen used two time then covid came. We loaded up last weekend and went to the lake. That when my wife noticed all the vinyl coding on the couch was just peeling off. Anyone have any idea or tips how it can be fixed?
Thanks, Oldgoat

NYSUPstater

If it's "leather" then most folks simply junk the furniture piece and replace it w/ items from Lazy Boy. However, I think too that there is a place in Indiana that make RV specific furntitre and folks seem to like it. Someone else will chime in w/ the name.

LBR

Our 2017 CY is past due to replace. I still have the brochures from our purchase of Heartland touting our great, upgraded furniture for our model.

It's referred to as Pleather...plastic leather...so you can search that word on-site of more threads/posts. I have compiled a list of many others' suggestions for their brands from threads that we will be checking into....hope this eases yours, and others, shopping experience.

**Furniture Brands
Recpro
Lazy boy
4seating.com
Bj wholesale
Lovesac
Amazon
Heirloom traditions paint htc
Ashley
Best furniture co
Recpro
Youngfarts rv

Bogie

The coating on most RV furniture is just c**p. If the de-lamination you have is not too severe, you can make repairs to it. Check out this web site. https://www.leatherrepairkits.com/

I have used this product on my RV (with success) as well as car seats and a recliner (both real leather) and it holds up very well.

CoveredWagon

I recovered our furniture.

Attachments

• 0813211049a_HDR.jpg
    0813211049a_HDR.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 0813211049_HDR.jpg
    0813211049_HDR.jpg
    653.5 KB · Views: 28

Comis1

We have a 2014 Landmark Savannah. The chairs and couch are GARBAGE. Heartland should be ashamed of themselves for putting in such LOW QUALITY products in their coaches. As an owner, I’m embarrassed to have people in our trailer. Time to get rid of the plastic furniture.

david-steph2018

I have a Cyclone 2018 3611 beeen used two time then covid came. We loaded up last weekend and went to the lake. That when my wife noticed all the vinyl coding on the couch was just peeling off. Anyone have any idea or tips how it can be fixed?
Thanks, Oldgoat
Our 2018 Road Warrior did the same thing and last September 2022, we replaced the couch. We full time, so it took from October 2017 to September 2022 before we had to replace it.

We replaced ours last Winter with 2 Lazy Boy recliners & a sofa bed couch, and fabric material instead of leather or fake leather.
We actually purchased the replacement furniture from friends who were selling their old rig minus the furniture,
furniture was less than a year old.
We purchased the replacement furniture for $750.00 and sold the junk for $900.00 to a mobile RV tech who had a used trailer to sell with no furniture.
We did really good on that deal, and everyone happy.
We ended up with some great, new furniture.
In hindsight, when I ordered the trailer, should have ordered it without furniture and brought good stuff.

Hockster