Tire Air Pressure Guage

Rodbuster

Good evening,

The recommended air pressure that is stamped on the sidewall of my tires for my Key Largo is 110 psi.

I have a couple of tire gauges, but the better one will max out at 100 psi. Could somebody suggest a "good" air pressure gauge that will max out at 130 or 150 psi.
I would also like to know "where to purchase this "good" gauge.

Thank you
Rodbuster

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I've got a blade type trucker's gage I picked up at an auto parts store (Advance, I think). Reads 110 psi easily and reaches my inner dually on the truck. Think I paid about $20 for it.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Rodbuster, this may a bit different reply than you might expect but hope this gives you a little bit different train of thought.

Rather than buy a tire pressure guage, why not get you a good compressor that will go up to, say 150psi and a inflater guage that you find at the old truck stops. These guages can read high pressure. Then get a set of Tire Pressure Sensors, such as pressure pro. You can check them while driving down the road or in the morning check them then add air if needed. I like the idea of not using a pressure guage. Each time you check the pressure you let out a bit of air. With a set of sensors you can check your tires just before you get ready to leave and not loose any air.

BC