Tire rotation on 2016 Landmark 365

danemayer

I seem to remember some prior discussions on tire rotation to the effect that it's more beneficial on cars and trucks because the steering wheels wear differently than the rear wheels.

On your trailer, it may not be a big deal.

donmogey

I seem to remember some prior discussions on tire rotation to the effect that it's more beneficial on cars and trucks because the steering wheels wear differently than the rear wheels.

On your trailer, it may not be a big deal.

Thanks. I'll keep watchin for a bit.

MTPockets

Travelled full time from FL to CA to WA to IN for 4 years. The only time I moved trailer tires was when I saw some extra wear on front axle tres. I moved these to rear axle and rear to forward. At the same time I raised my hitch a notch, as the trailer was not quite level. After that, I never showed additional wear. My analysis for that small amount of wear was the unlevel trailer.

WillyBill

I rotate mine about once a year when doing axle/bearing maintenance. On my Triple axle Cyclone the middle axles wear in middle and Ft/Rr wear on edges first so a rotation evens this out. Just use common sense to determine new position. There is no right or wrong - any rotation is better than none IMHO. TORQUE the LUG NUTS!!!

WB