Tv/dvd

Eli

Hello all!

Today is my first day as a Heartland RV owner! A few questions hopefully someone can help me with! The red, yellow, and white audio-visual wires come out of the wall... I assume that those can be connected to the red, yellow, and white extensions that I found in a drawer. My question is where do I plug in the single pole jack at the end of the extension wires. Also, the DVD player will not play a disc as it will automatically eject the disc after about 5 seconds. Anyone help me please? If more information is needed, please let me know and I will provide further details! Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

jimtoo

Hi Eli,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You might give us the type of player/dvd system you have and even the kind of unit. I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some help for you.

Also we have a really good owners user guide and owners guide link if you click on the "Tools" tab at top of page.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hello all!

Today is my first day as a Heartland RV owner! A few questions hopefully someone can help me with! The red, yellow, and white audio-visual wires come out of the wall... I assume that those can be connected to the red, yellow, and white extensions that I found in a drawer. My question is where do I plug in the single pole jack at the end of the extension wires. Also, the DVD player will not play a disc as it will automatically eject the disc after about 5 seconds. Anyone help me please? If more information is needed, please let me know and I will provide further details! Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

What trailer do you have . . . and what built-in stereo/CD/DVD player do you have.

This info will help us help you.

I'm one of those 'stereo guys' . . . so I can probably get you hooked up!

As for the red, yellow and white wire coming out of the wall, that should be plugged in to the 'audio/video in' of your TV, to allow you to play DVD's through your TV.

I choose to use a store bought BluRay DVD player instead of the built-in-the-trailer unit.

However, if you want to do that and then have the sound come through the trailer's built-in stereo, you'll need to do a different hookup!

Let us know what you want to do and we will help you get it set up correctly.

By the way . . . welcome to the Heartland family!

Please join the Heartland Owner's Club (first year is free) and come to our rallies!

You'll never meet a better bunch of folks and you'll get lots of help to get any issues solved with your trailer!

Not too mention that you'll have more fun than you ever imagined!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the Heartland family!

Make sure you take advantage of the complimentary first year membership in the Heartland Owners Club!

Once you let us know what setup you have, we'll get this solved for you.