Tv mount

Flooringit

I seen a tv mount that fits in the basement or the kitchen that pull straight out like a cabinet drawer then it allows you to turn it. anyone know what mount that is? I want one

esscobra

keep an eye on ebay and amazon - they frequently are on there much cheaper - that's where I got mine
- installed and used plywood I carpeted to build enclosure- its a 40" with soundbar mounted to top

Attachments

• IMG_8594.JPG
    IMG_8594.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8434.JPG
    IMG_8434.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8425.JPG
    IMG_8425.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 81

Flooringit

keep an eye on ebay and amazon - they frequently are on there much cheaper - that's where I got mine
- installed and used plywood I carpeted to build enclosure- its a 40" with soundbar mounted to top
That’s nice. I will look on there. That’s why I want one to sit out under awning and watch games

CoveredWagon

Looks great. Where did you get the matching carpet ?

esscobra

home depot - they have on those big rolls- its not exact match - slightly lighter in color - but its close enough and in basement- got it while getting the wood for panels and hd is like 3 blocks from house- auto specialty/stereo/upholstery shops prob would have exact but it was Saturday and was trying to get done before leaving on trip

CoveredWagon

home depot - they have on those big rolls- its not exact match - slightly lighter in color - but its close enough and in basement- got it while getting the wood for panels and hd is like 3 blocks from house- auto specialty/stereo/upholstery shops prob would have exact but it was Saturday and was trying to get done before leaving on trip

Thanks, looks close enough to me :D