Warped bedroom fire escape window/ custom made drapes

jc21

Hi I have a 2009 Sundance 24rl tl 5th wheel. Vin 5sfgf25229e030844

I live in Ieland and keep the rig in Texas.

After my last trip in December 2010 I have noticed a significant gap in the rear
fire escape bedroom window.

Can you explain how this may have happened, also can you advise where to purchase a replacement window and an approx cost.

The rig is used 2-3 times per year for approx 5 weeks at a time.

Also I am looking to heavy drapes made for this rig. Do you recommend anyone or can you advise me anyone in Texas who does this kind of work

Joe

PS no contact telephone nos. however u can email me at
jcampb5727@aol.com

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Joe, I doubt the Factory will be able help you with Drapes for your rig but they may be able to sell you new ones. I don't think that's what you're looking for though. You might try a Google or Yahoo search for "custom drapes" in your area. As for the fire escape window, you may need to be more specific about the gap. Is the gap between the frame and the wall or between the window and the frame? A picture may help. You can order a replacement through Heartland parts department. Call Heartland Customer service here 574-262-8030

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Joe, I doubt the Factory will be able help you with Drapes for your rig but they may be able to sell you new ones. I don't think that's what you're looking for though. You might try a Google or Yahoo search for "custom drapes" in your area. As for the fire escape window, you may need to be more specific about the gap. Is the gap between the frame and the wall or between the window and the frame? A picture may help. You can order a replacement through Heartland parts department. Call Heartland Customer service here 574-262-8030

Just hope nothing structural happened.