Was that really you?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I am staying in Bend Oregon with my cousin. Today as we were going to pickup a lawn tractor we spotted a Heartland Bighorn going north on Hwy 97 about 10 am and going through La Pine Oregon. The Bighorn had a HOC plaque on the back and I believe the number was 1241. I looked up 1241 and that was Thomas Jones tomjanej Northeastern - NY and the profile says they own a Sundance. The trailer had Idaho plates. The driver was a man with white hair and a beard.The trailer was on the shoulder outside of La Pine and I walked up beside the trailer then they pulled out. It looked like only one person was in the pickup. Any way I hope he had a great trip south.FWIWBC

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Probably someone from the Washington Rally. Mark and Kristy (Ziggy) left our rally in Spokane today and I believe were headed that way. Mark does not have a beard though. They have a Black Dodge SRW 3500 with the rare black and white Bighorn partial paint package. I don't remember their member number off the top of my head. After reading further it probably wasn't them if you are sure that the rig had Idaho plates. A few people left from our rally, but only one with Idaho plates and they have a Landmark. I guess I should read the whole post before responding. But Ziggy does have a close member number to that.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Nope. Not us. We were southbound on Hwy 395 for 13 hours today. Now parked in a BLM campground outside Frenchglen, OR. It's 10 PM and still 90 degrees outside. No hookups and a 10 PM quiet time for generators are going to make this a long hot night after a long day.Did I mention that the Mosquitos are as big as horse flies?Anyway, nope it wasn't us.Kristy