Washing window's !

1231ChaseB

I have a 2010 Cyclone with the dark windows ! Has anybody discovered the magic formula for getting the spot's off when window washing ? I've tried everything except sand paper and them dreaded spot's will still be there !
chaseb

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
I used a ceramic polish (for glass top stoves) and it worked great. Just a very light rub, let it dry and buff it off. Might try it in a not so obvious place to make sure it doesn't do any damage to the tint, it didn't on mine.

Mrsfish

We had our rig detailed last month and the detailer (been detailing for 15 years) told us to wax our windows! He used
meguires 66 and yea, he polished our windows. After he removed the polish he followed up with his normal glass cleaner and there were no more spots. Watched him do the same with the half million dollar new motor home parked next to us. Really-it works.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have been using a product called Wash Wax All. http://washwax.com/
I have been using it on the windows both outside and inside as well as everything else inside the coach. It removes ordinary water spots and prevents future spotting.
It's non abrasive and it actually works
If you water spots are from heavy mineral deposits, a vinegar/water mixture may be for you.
Peace
Dave