Water dripping from underside by middle hydraulic jack

Kolego

We just bought a 2014 Landmark Key Largo and hooked up the water yesterday. This morning I came outside to find water dripping from the underside by the middle hydraulic jack and stairs. At first I thought maybe from the AC units but not 100% sure. Seems like a lot of water for AC. Water is city, not from the tank, and we have water flowing in all sinks, toilet and shower. Anyone been through this?? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20230806_113733.jpg
    20230806_113733.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20230806_113803.jpg
    20230806_113803.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • 20230806_113755.jpg
    20230806_113755.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

sengli

It could be a lot of things. Basically the coroplast (black covering on the under side) looks as if it is full of water. You need to first by hand only, poke a hole in that covering to let the water drain. First off make sure its just fresh water, many times it could from your tanks(grey, or black), not just fresh water! Also have you recently towed that rig, in the rain? All of my fifth wheels, towed in the rain seemed to fill that coroplast with water flying off the tires.
I would pull down the walls down in the basement storage area, so you can see back behind them......where all the plumbing connections are and hopefully see the leak. Water kills Rvs, so find that leak sooner, than later.

david-steph2018

We just bought a 2014 Landmark Key Largo and hooked up the water yesterday. This morning I came outside to find water dripping from the underside by the middle hydraulic jack and stairs. At first I thought maybe from the AC units but not 100% sure. Seems like a lot of water for AC. Water is city, not from the tank, and we have water flowing in all sinks, toilet and shower. Anyone been through this?? Thanks in advance.
Post a picture of your water inlet bay.
We have an Anderson Valve in our 2018 Road Warrior, and it has failed allowing water to flow into the freshwater tank. The tank did overflow, resulting in what you are seeing in our case.

LBR

Our CY does exactly the same thing, and is normal. The 2 DS vent lines are exposed and setting on the frame rail...when FW tanks fill up, they leak out excess water, run down my rail and leak onto the DS middle jack. The ODS lines are lower, so I put shutoffs on them to eliminate tank siphoning when traveling.

You issue when hooked to city water is either the Anderson fill valve is bad, or the water pump check valve is slightly hung open/or bad

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
If there is a valve on the line, it's the drain for your fresh wter tank.