Water Leak after Rain

oscar

Ok, after a few months sitting just discovered white fuzz growing on soaked rug by front entry door. :mad: Rug in trash, no other visible damage at this time.

Will have to spend some quality time in there with slide retracted during next rain storm. I hope the sub floor is not soaked.

Anyone else seen this particular leak?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just a thought here, but you might want to spend some time with a garden hose and someone inside.
If it starts raining for days you could get more water inside than you would like.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Check the glass in the door. We had such a leak with a hard windy driving rain. I was also there when washing the coach and spraying the door. The water was running inside the glass from the top.

oscar

News flash......

Just happened to be up on a ladder to fix the aft 8 inches of the forward awning coming out of the track...... (no spline.....:confused:)
and lo and behold noticed that 90% of the upper tube seal on the kitchen slide was out of it's track. (you would never notice this
from the ground or the roof.....) Well, as they say....."There's your problem." I suspect that after a long period of non use it was
sticking to the extending slide and got pulled out of it's track. So, the solution will be to stick it back in there, and give it a squirt
of silicone or similar to make it less sticky. Might as well do the other ones while I'm at it.

Getting to know my Cyclone....... ;-)