we live in Brewster New York we are looking for a decent rv dealer for service.

BTMB

we have used a few dealers and have not had good experiences. looking for a decent place. really appreciate your input. and happy camping!:)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
BTMB, I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum.
We have plenty of owners in the NE so you should get some feedback soon.

Peace
Dave

Chippendale

we have used a few dealers and have not had good experiences. looking for a decent place. really appreciate your input. and happy camping!:)

Look around for an independent mobile service person. I have a guy here in Central Texas who comes to me with his fully equipped service trailer and so far, he has never failed to repair anything I needed, his price is fair and he is much faster than the dealers. Ask around, I bet there is someone in your area who provides this service. A lot of them will work with Heartland on warranty problems, but it is my understanding that you have to clear it with Heartland first.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Find an independant service center not connected to a dealer. You will be farther ahead. Call HL service and ask them for one near you that they use.

BTMB

thanku for your time and imput! i am old fashioned and believe in treating people the same way i would like to be treated! i guess it is time to move out of disney world! lol we do appreciate your help! happy camping filled with great memories!

bobw

There is only one dealer that I trust in the area and they are in Mass. Orchard Trailers, There service department does what they say they are going to do, and they do it right.

Bohemian

Actually, years ago I used Hemlock Hills in CT. I was very satisfied with the work at that tome.