Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

Chippendale

Re: New Members-Texas, South chapter

John and Darlene, great to have someone join us from God's Country. I was born and raised down the road from you a few miles at the intersection of US 90 and US 83. Look forward to meeting you.

Ted_Dee

John and Darlene
, welcome to the HOC. There are a lot of rally's to attend with a lot of great people. Hope to see you at one soon. George, you were born at an intersection not a hospital. That answers a lot of questions I had
confused.png

Chippendale

George, you were born at an intersection not a hospital. That answers a lot of questions I had
confused.png

Actually, I was born a few blocks north and west of that intersection in a little private hospital, but if they live in Concan, they know the town that intersection is in.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from the West! Come join us for a rally! Ours is upcoming, March 16-18, 2018 and there may still be spots available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
New Member-Texas South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Michael and Terry Bay to the club. we hope to meet them at an upcoming rally.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: New Member-Texas South chapter

Welcome to the H.O.C.

Enjoy and safe travels!!

jayc

New members-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Melissa and Justin Bilski to the club. we hope to meet them at an upcoming rally.

Pokiejoe

Welcome you two to the group come on out to New Mexico and see us some time.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Joseph and Renee Ballard to the club. we hope to meet them at an upcoming rally.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Calvin and Lynn Cumbie to the club. we hope to meet them at an upcoming rally.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Keith and Michelle Jackson to the club. we hope to meet them at an upcoming rally.

jayc

Welcome new member-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Mike and Monica Straight to the club. We hope to meet them at an upcoming rally.

jayc

Welcome new member-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new member Teresa Rodriguez to the club. We hope to meet her at an upcoming rally.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Welcome new member-Texas, South chapter

Welcome from Louisiana

jimtoo

Re: Welcome new member-Texas, South chapter

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from your neighbors to the West! Hope to meet y'all at a rally!!