What a/c unit to buy?

esscobra

depends on layout, power options and how you will use it- I previously had 32ft and added a colman mach 13.5 ps- main unit was coleman 15k mach unit and was happy with its performance - so I added the 13.5ps ( power saver ) and could run both on 4500w Yamaha generator I had- it was more than sufficient to help cool whole trailer as well as freeze the bedroom- even in south texas summers- unit was non-ducted and very happy , wished I had done it sooner - wouldn't even consider a unit here in texas again without a second a/c. if you have 50a already and always camp where 50a service is avail- then you could do a 15k of any brand- if you may be staying in 30a parks or run from generator and want to possibly be able to use both then the p/s models are a great option- ive heard good things also about the atwood units from some people who have them- I was considering adding a attwood as a 3rd unit on my bighorn before it arrived- but was pleased with the a/c performance so far over this summer that I don't think I will need the 3rd anymore