What did you do to your camper today?

pegmikef

Yep. Saw that too at our regional rally when Chris C had them installed on his BC. Nothing I did will hinder my installation of same when I do my disc brake upgrade next summer.
I think my pump will go on the DS of the BH so I can run my brake line down along the top of that I-beam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how mine and several other I have seen are.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Nice cabinet extension for sure. DW has asked for an extension to the countertop that can be folded down when not in use. I'll get around to it one day

yport

Made a stand for my double canister water filter system. Now it doesn't keep falling over on the ground, even though they still work fine laying down. May repaint later ... this was the only paint handy in the workshop!
IMG_2895.JPGIMG_2896.JPGIMG_2897.JPGIMG_2898.JPGIMG_2899.JPG

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Yesterday (Thursday) I started out the day getting an oil change and tire rotation in the tow vehicle, then the mobile tech from our dealership came out to finish a couple of leftover warranty items that needed to be finished, plus he also fixed our furnace (loose wire on the sail switch), plus drained and refilled to 1/3rd the fresh water tank.

I also put some Gorilla Glue on the trim around the entrance door inside as it refused to stay attached to the wall . . . now it is stuck on!

And oiled, drained, cleaned and refilled the swamp (evaporative) cooler on the roof of the house.

Today (Friday) I gave the Prowler a quick bath, dusted and vacuumed the whole insides, put new louvered vent covers on both upstairs furnace vents, put labels on all the switches in the switch cabinet, fixed one of the window shade valances that keeps coming unscrewed from the wall, spent another half hour getting the big window shade in the back all the way up (needs to be replaced again)** . . . and mowed the lawn!

** This is why it takes so long to get this shade up:

ProwlerNewShade-P7070410.jpg
Click to enlarge

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The first thing I did to the camper today was to hitch it to the truck.
The second thing today will be to start towing it to Las Vegas.
VEGAS BABY!!!

Peace
Dave

Rollin_Free

You have a swamp cooler on the roof?? If it's what I think it is we had a belt drive with squirrel fan one attached to the living room window that I always had to put water in every morning. After I left for the USAF they put air in. Hum??

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
This is what I did with my camper today. Can you find it?

44610cb43284efc163e22d76136a7363.jpg

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Packing for the Colo Rally! Can't wait....I will crush grapes at the vineyard all day tomorrow and then finish up packing..
Dakota & Cheyenne are ready to go...little shadows every trip to the Sundance!!