What is manual slide over ride procedure?

MagnoliaTom

I asked the tech about this during my PDI today and he said the open the hydraulic line and bleed it. WTH??? I'm sure I read somewhere about an Allen wrench cut off for a drill. Is that correct and is the little hole in the basement behind the hydraulics the place to insert the Allen wrench?

Thanks

chaplady

I just purchased a big country with hydraulics.The drill attachment was in the cloth binder with paper work & its flexable shaft to fit in top of pump as per tech when we went through my pdi.

MagnoliaTom

I guess if he knew what he was doing, he could have explained the process like your tech. Thanks for the reply

chaplady

No problem . Our pdi took about 5 hours very detailed , no rush, very methodical we covered outside then moved inside once I felt comfortable. Good luck

danemayer

Now I'm confused(what else is new) Are we talking manual slide or jacks?
Not sure what's confusing Bernie. The subject line is slides. But I don't know that it matters. If you have Lippert hydraulics, the procedure is to use an allen wrench to open the correct valve and use the drill with a hex bit to spin the pump motor. The valve could be for landing jacks or slide outs. On our 2011 LM, the trombetta has the valves for the slide outs and the landing jack valves are spread out.

happykraut

Dan as you said the subject line is slides, but the link you gave is on level up. That's where I got confused. I see it now. Thanks.

Can you tell me how to troubleshoot? I own 2012 Country Ridge 40FKSS, the large slide stopped working this year. Single female, don't understand most of what this thread is telling me to do but I am pretty handy once instructed. Is there a diagram for motor? Any help is much appreciated.

danemayer

Can you tell me how to troubleshoot? I own 2012 Country Ridge 40FKSS, the large slide stopped working this year. Single female, don't understand most of what this thread is telling me to do but I am pretty handy once instructed. Is there a diagram for motor? Any help is much appreciated.

The link in post #5 is to a Lippert document that has pictures and instructions.