What is this switch?

Ladiver

Still learning this new Cyclone 3100.

Any ideas what this bright white switch labeled up/down is?

up_Down.jpg

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Inside control for electric stabilizers? Bunks? Awning? (See my signature....even the ones I know I can't remember!)

Ladiver

I will look up at the fan when i go back out there.

We are going to camp in the driveway tonight and learn more. Too bad I still have not got the awning working. :-/

Jeff

Lynn1130

I have this process dealing with switches and buttons. Push/flip them until something happens.

scottyb

I have this process dealing with switches and buttons. Push/flip them until something happens.

Same here. And when you install a vent cover, it wil make contact with the cover and bottom out before the limit switch stops it. The brochure says that's OK.

porthole

Retired
Geez - we're still using a mix-mosh of switches and panels???
Maybe someday with all the whiz-bang technology currently used the trailers will actually have panels cut from a single board and labeled correctly and switches that match. My 1980 boat has better looking electrical panels then my trailer, and everything matches.

Fan switch, so this means that the Fantastic fan with the thermostat is no longer used?

3 slide outs - 2 in one panel and one separate?

The red switch is the water heater electrical element, what is the white switch above it?

On-Off separate switch?

ParkIt

Geez - we're still using a mix-mosh of switches and panels???
Maybe someday with all the whiz-bang technology currently used the trailers will actually have panels cut from a single board and labeled correctly and switches that match. My 1980 boat has better looking electrical panels then my trailer, and everything matches.

Fan switch, so this means that the Fantastic fan with the thermostat is no longer used?

3 slide outs - 2 in one panel and one separate?

The red switch is the water heater electrical element, what is the white switch above it?

On-Off separate switch?
So it isn't just me that got up too early and can't figure out why there are two un-marked switches and a rocker...on white panels ???
And yea, it isn't rocket science to make one panel that doesn't looking like there were afterthoughts. Hope HL steps up their game and starts to go with zone panels, I think a lot of folks would pay just a little extra for that instead of having to be super careful with entry rockers as well. It is another thing I miss from the MH, I could check the main gray and potable water tanks from the galley, black and gray from the bathroom and battery, all tanks from the main up front and in the bedroom with two entry rockers...one for the interior light enter and the locking/unlocking the electronic steps.

Guess its time to do a bit of modifying ;)

Mizmary

I'm curious about the "extra" switches too. Our fantastic fan is the only thing not on the instrument panel. In fact, looking at the pic the instrument panel looks exactly like mine. It includes all the lights, slides, awning control, etc. unless this model is Very Different from ours?

ParkIt

I'm curious about the "extra" switches too. Our fantastic fan is the only thing not on the instrument panel. In fact, looking at the pic the instrument panel looks exactly like mine. It includes all the lights, slides, awning control, etc. unless this model is Very Different from ours?
I know this sounds silly (only because I did it and was baffled)...is the switch in the on position of your fantastic fan? Mine wasn't and I was about to holler at someone...until I got on a step stool and realized the fan itself had an on/off rocker switch inside the well. It was in the off position. Turned it on and the switch made it go "whiiiiirrrrrrrrrr" ;)

porthole

Retired
From my post 2 1/2 years ago........

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18950-The-Landmark-San-Antonio?p=148186&viewfull=1#post148186

porthole

Retired
Re: The Landmark San Antonio

But we would not consider buying one because Carol does not like the lack of counter space to prepare meals and entertain guests. I know it is all a matter of personal perference and design likes and dislikes, but I need to keep the "boss" happy so would not be willing to trade my Pinehurst for the San Antonio. I just pass this on as for food for thought.

Keith

After going through that old post again I couldn't help but wonder "what happened" seeing how Carol & Keith have a new sled that looks surprisingly like a - San Antonio!