What's in a name?

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
I noticed that many members are using their wits to give themselves a meanigful -if not funny - nickname. What about your RVs and TVs? Please share with the community the nicknames you (or your beloved partner) are using.
Our Big Horn is Miss Biggy, the TV will be Kermit the Ford...

Happy New Year to all, may 2011 bring us all the nicest roadtrips and discoveries!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Since our nickname is 2PSNAPOD, we will be sticking with that. 2PS N A POD. We will call the TV and Rig the POD. Probably going to get a personal license plate with 2PS for the truck and N A POD for the Trailer. 2011 will really bring in 2012 since that is the time that we will be going full time.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'm sticking with the title in my signature for the rig and TV combined: Camp Gotchurwallet

arisce

Our Bighorn is called "MOBE" for mobile beast and the truck is called "MONTY" which comes from monster.

laffman

Neither the camper or truck have a nickname. But I named my '90 Jeep Wrangler that I built up Lil' Laff. It's a little way for me to remember something about my big brother who died in '98. When I was kid, my brother's high school friends called him Laff (last name is Lafferty) and they'd call me Lil' Laff.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Mark named the truck "Tater" for some reason probably related to the comedian Ron White. He then decided that the trailer is TOT for temple of testosterone. I told him that is where he'll end up if he keeps trying to be funny like that.:):)

Anyway, Tater Tot is he combination.

Kristy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our Elk Ridge instantly became the "Mammoth". The ER 5ver was HUGE compared to our first travel trailer, a 21fbs. Thus she was a "mammoth" in comparison!

TT