Where's The Pump ?

We are having trouble with our monitoring system. We have read everything on this site and checked it all ; fuses, breakers,resets in battery compartment. Next is wiring and Hot water heater and the pump.
Anyone have a clue where the pump might be so we don't have to tear the whole 5ver apart. Any HELP would be appriciated. We have a 2008 Big Country 3075RL. Thanks so much.
John & Karen

jpmorgan37

I don't understand what the connection is between the monitoring system and the pump. If you are referring to the level indicator on the monitoring system and the actual availability of water in the tank, then my suggestion would be to fill the tank until it overflows and then turn on the pump. To check the accuracy of the monitoring system (which at best is dubious) drain the tank and see what it reads. Mine always reads 1/3 full when it is empty. I'm not sure on the Big Country, but my pump is behind the basement panel. I hear it running when it is turn on and I use water from the tank. If I'm hooked to city water, it won't run, no matter what. Hope this helps.

John

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
The 12 volt pump is located behind the basement partition behind the UDC.
I assume from your post it doesnt come on??
If your trailer is wired like mine,there are two wires going to the pump. A hot and a ground. Both wires go up to the pump switch. The ground is probalbly tied in with other grounds. Several of us have had problems with the wire nuts falling off and the wires seperating.

Water heater picks up its ground here also for the gas side.

On our KIB system there is a switch to test to see our levels, next to it is a switch to turn on the pump, and next to that is the switch for the gas water heater. They are all tied into the one panel system. Thanks for all your help.
Karen