Window Tint

Aandaar

Has anyone tried using the ceramic tint on single payne windows to cut heat and UV transfer?

They say that it cuts up to 80% of heat transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Lynn1130

I have it on my car and love it and that is saying something in Arizona. Depending upon which "shade" it will cut up to something near 95%.

Aandaar

So since the windows are already a dark tint. I was thinking of doing the lightest tint I can get.

BusManRG

I think we'll have to look into this. We stayed with single pane windows on the advice of two different dealers, who have had issues in the past with the dual pane leaking. But here in the central valley it sure does get hot! How dark did the extra tint make it inside? Like you said, the windows are already tinted pretty dark.

Sandy

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I have some pics posted of our windows in the Oakmont forum under "Our 325 mods" if you would like to see the difference.

Aandaar

I think we'll have to look into this. We stayed with single pane windows on the advice of two different dealers, who have had issues in the past with the dual pane leaking. But here in the central valley it sure does get hot! How dark did the extra tint make it inside? Like you said, the windows are already tinted pretty dark.

Sandy

Sandy

I know you can get it almost clear something like 80 to 90%. I have seen people put it on their front windshields in AZ. I could only see a slight blue tint to the window.