EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I was wondering if Heartland will have matching paint for a 2011 Big Country Gray color.

Ditto on what Jim G said. There are likely no planned paint touch ups at the rally, so I doubt they'll be bringing any of it out. But if you can reach Customer Service and request it, there's a chance. 877-262-8032. See you in Goshen.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
In my case, finding my fender skirt was cracked, I contacted Terry Hayes at HL Customer Service and have arranged to pick up the parts, along with a rear window screen, while at the rally. He was very helpful and it was all handled via e-mail.

Jim, can you provide directions from the campground to where I'll need to go to pick up the goods? I'm planning on running over there on Thursday of the rally.

jbeletti

In my case, finding my fender skirt was cracked, I contacted Terry Hayes at HL Customer Service and have arranged to pick up the parts, along with a rear window screen, while at the rally. He was very helpful and it was all handled via e-mail.

Jim, can you provide directions from the campground to where I'll need to go to pick up the goods? I'm planning on running over there on Thursday of the rally.

John,

I can't say with certainty, where Terry Hayes wants you to get the parts from. Confirm that address with him, then click here to poke it into A in this link.

jbeletti

Rally Update and Reminders email

The attached email was sent out to all 224 registered rally attendees today.

We're getting close! 14 more days!!

Jim

PS: Two links in the email and the PDF version of the email attached to this post, may not work. Both are the directories at Reg Online. So I'll repeat those 2 links here:

Attachments

• 2011_Goshen_Rally_Update_and_Reminders_email_01-June-2011.pdf
    189.5 KB · Views: 118

kkamshop

Re: Rally Update and Reminders email

Jim, I didn't get an email from you - did everyone else get the email?

JohnDar

Re: Rally Update and Reminders email

I got an e-mail telling me to come to Jim B's post on the forum and download the info. Got it loaded in my Bighorn Info folder.

While we're at it, I'm disappointed that the RVSEF weighings won't be offered later on Wednesday. We probably won't arrive until after noon, closer to 3:00 P.M. Oh well, guess I'll have to break down and stop at a CAT scale if I'm really worried about it.

jbeletti

John,

I share in your disappointment that RVSEF can't stay all day Wed to catch those arriving during day 1 of the rally. But we were lucky to get then there for as long as we did (Sat - late AM Wed).

Ken A, please check your spam and bulk folders for an email from RegOnline. If you can't find it, email Julie at club@heartlandowners.org and ask her to compare your email address with the one you used in the rally registration.

Jim

JohnDar

John,

I share in your disappointment that RVSEF can't stay all day Wed to catch those arriving during day 1 of the rally. But we were lucky to get then there for as long as we did (Sat - late AM Wed).

Ken A, please check your spam and bulk folders for an email from RegOnline. If you can't find it, email Julie at club@heartlandowners.org and ask her to compare your email address with the one you used in the rally registration.

Jim

As they say, "Ya snooze, ya lose." Still looking forward to a great time at our first rally (and first "long" haul [more than 200 miles] of the BH).

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, Santha wants to know if it is to late to reserve a golf cart for the rally. Randy ,Santha and the poodles

curt717

Happy Campers
Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

jbeletti, or who ever,

This is bonnie717, just wanted to let you know that we are coming in Monday 13th instead of Tuesday. We were at the fair grounds the past few days and we looked at the site we are assigned. My husband is the worse parker on this planet and I am concerned that we might destroy half the trailers that will be there when we go to park our rig, it's a 36 foot Bighorn. I have already paid for the use of a golf cart but we do not know where to pick it up or when. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bonnie

truknutt

Committed Member

jbeletti, or who ever,

This is bonnie717, just wanted to let you know that we are coming in Monday 13th instead of Tuesday. We were at the fair grounds the past few days and we looked at the site we are assigned. My husband is the worse parker on this planet and I am concerned that we might destroy half the trailers that will be there when we go to park our rig, it's a 36 foot Bighorn. I have already paid for the use of a golf cart but we do not know where to pick it up or when. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bonnie

With all due respect...a bunch of us are coming in on Sunday so if you could have your husband parked BEFORE we arrive, we would be most appreciative!!

Naw, we're just joshin' ya'! Your comment was pretty funny, though!! :eek::eek::eek:

JohnDar

So long as you're not in the South Campground, you can park it sideways. If you are in the South Campground, don't park it sideways on Site 222. If you do, we'll have a downtown Detroit moment. Sterling Heights, we're almost neighbors.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Jim,
I must say a big THANK YOU to you for reinstating our site after I updated our registration and our site assignment disappeared. Paul was so upset that we lost our site that he was ready to leave me at home; but I get to go again since you fixed it.
We will be there on Monday!!! Can't Wait! We even moved our Son's graduation party up a day just so we could come in early!
Thank you again!
Sue (the other half of ALF)

Status
Not open for further replies.