EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I have arrived in Goshen!

I arrived at the Fairgrounds in Goshen tonight around 9:15 pm. Still enough light to get parked in my rally site (417).

Two other rigs here in the NW section. Both getting Level Up this week I believe.

Rally on!

Jim

hcriddle

Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

We'll be in there tomorrow. Timing depends on what time we get up and start moving. We are only 150 miles south. See you guys soon.

bacaye

I hope Ray you will come to visit the rest of the Illinois Clan...at the Draft Horse Barn!!!! We are going to have a good time with just 11 campers!!! Wonder what trouble we can get into....LOL I think three of us coming in the same time on Sun...Barb

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

I hope Ray you will come to visit the rest of the Illinois Clan...at the Draft Horse Barn!!!! We are going to have a good time with just 11 campers!!! Wonder what trouble we can get into....LOL I think three of us coming in the same time on Sun...Barb
Where is the Draft Horse Barn? When is the get together? We'll try to make it.

Paul & Nan

Paul and I will be in draft horse as well Ray and we intend to eat, drink, and be merry as possible. We will arrive sometime Sunday as well. Nan

bacaye

We are making another change...probably heading up Friday....Our spot will be ok but ya might have to go direct traffic...cow and goat show going on. They said we might have a problem getting into the site with all the cattle trucks, etc. I am smiling..I am not telling Bill that piece of news so when you see the DH bunch come in from Illinois ..come to the rescue...LOL I am not sure if anything is planned about eating but sure there will be something...I bet we are bringing some Illinois pork and hamburger with us!!! lol

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

It is already really hard to keep focused here at work while you all are talking about getting there so early. I have only two days of work after today then off to Marengo for our Ohio Rally then leaving Sunday to join the rest of you.

Ray LeTourneau

Map 1 in post 3 here in the Directories and Maps thread.
Thank Jim, Marv set me in the right direction. At first I thought is was a pretty good name for a Bar & Grill. One can always hope. See ya'll tomorrow afternoon.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

Darn Ray... I'm with you and hoping it was a B&G.....not sure there would be one in a Fair Grounds and then have it so close to our site...but always hoping! Kathy and I are hoping not to bring the weather here with us.
2 weeks ago we had snow flurries and wearing heavy coats... today it's flirting with 100 and high humidity. Called the FG to see if we're still good to go... they're a great crew there! See you in a couple of days!

dieselsweetheart

The PA rally is coming up this weekend as well and I'm sure the big topic of conversation will be the "big one." We're all excited to spend time with friends in PA and even more friends in Goshen.... everyone...safe travels!!

jbeletti

8 of us here now!

I think there are 8 of us here now. Most who are in were here early getting upgrades done at Lippert. Going to have an impromptu BBQ in the NW section with a few of us this Wednesday around 5pm :)

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Re: 8 of us here now!

I think there are 8 of us here now. Most who are in were here early getting upgrades done at Lippert. Going to have an impromptu BBQ in the NW section with a few of us this Wednesday around 5pm :)

Jim
I guess I better get an early start tomorrow morning. Jim, give me a call mid morning if there's anything I can bring.

jbeletti

Ray,

I think we have some bringing dogs, burgers and I am brining chicken wings. You have any WI brats? Anything is fine. Even a side. Someone mentioned they are brining potato salad, so that's covered. Baked beans sound yummy. Or a dessert :)

bluebirdsnfur

Hi Jim,

Allen and I are really looking forward to our first Heartland rally in Goshen! We have lots of questions so I'm sure the seminars will be very helpful...and all the Heartland folks! Need some expertise on backing up too!

I see there are more cancellations. Are any of them 'full hookups' and if so, could we be moved to one. We are assigned sight WE Temp 08. If not, no biggy. Just thought I'd ask.

We will be coming in on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.