2006 bighorn 3600rl battery

MFL

Does anyone no what is the best batteries to purchase for a 3600 RL,
i only had one batterie when i purchased the unit, do i need two have 2 batteries
or is one O.K., i mostly camp with electric. the batterie is total dead.
Thanks
Mario

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Re: 2006 bighorne 3600rl batterie

Sounds like all you need is a Deepcell battery from Walmart....just measure the old battery to get the same size.

GOTTOYS

The battery will go dead just from sitting as there are several things that draw it down while it is parked. Before you buy a new one try charging it first. I disconnect mine when I'm not using it to prvent discharging it. But if you do need a new one anyplace that can sell you a deep cycle rv/marine battery can hook you up. In spite of the name on the side of it there are only a couple American companies that build batteries. I am sure that they build them to various specs though...Don

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mario, If your battery is 4 to 5 years old, it may be time to replace it anyway. Any place that sells batteries for RV's is a safe bet. Walmarts are the best bang for your buck as they are readily available anywhere you go if warranty replacement is needed. Go for a 27 series if your battery box will accommodate one. One battery is fine if you have electric hook-ups available but make it a ritual to check the water level in the battery frequently. At least once a month. Don't over fill it and have at least enough distilled water in it to cover the cell plates.