2013 BIGHORN 3010RE with leaking rear window

DonHelenL

Occasionally water will show up on the entertainment counter under rear window.There is a perforated rubber in the tract which always has water under it during rain events.Is this normal? This is the only window that is leaking but a couple others have water under the rubber tract. Upon inspection of the window outside , it is not tight against the fiberglass. Probably about a 1/4 " gap in center on left side for approx a foot. Would I be advised to caulk down the sides?...Any opinions on this?

jbeletti

Occasionally water will show up on the entertainment counter under rear window.There is a perforated rubber in the tract which always has water under it during rain events.Is this normal? This is the only window that is leaking but a couple others have water under the rubber tract. Upon inspection of the window outside , it is not tight against the fiberglass. Probably about a 1/4 " gap in center on left side for approx a foot. Would I be advised to caulk down the sides?...Any opinions on this?

I suggest you have a dealer or service center look at this window.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yes, but only caulk the top and down the sides....not across the bottom. 1st remove all the old caulk...then re-caulk. Dumb question....are the drain holes in the bottom of the window frames open....not plugged with dirt or something?

DonHelenL

Yes drain holes are free and open.. The one question I would like to know is it normal to have water under the perforated rubber tract that the sliding windows travel in. Does it enter this tract via the sliding window?