2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: 2013 North American Rally

Jim will assign sites in May. I think that's what he said it's in this thread some where..

mcmartin

retired u s army

does anyone know if there is going be be a discount this year on the 6 point leveling system. Or any other discounts for that mater.

jbeletti

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Tomorrow, Thursday, February 14th, later in the evening, we will be closing the window for 2011 Goshen Rally Returnees to reclaim their 2011 rally sites.

If you attended the 2011 Goshen Rally and have not yet registered for the 2013 Goshen Rally and you wish to reclaim your 2011 site, you must do so today or tomorrow.

Should you be unable to register by Thursday evening, you will still be able to register for the rally at anytime, so long as sites remains available.

By closing this window, as planned, we will be able to begin getting organized for site assignments for everyone.

shovelguy

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Entertainment Guide posted

Well you all are now in trouble. The DW just gave me the word that she wanted to go to the Rally in Goshen. So I just finished registering. We plan to arrive on Monday the 17th.

Look forward to seeing you all again..

BC
So glad to see this. Ask Pat if she is up for a couple of games of Sequence. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Well you all are now in trouble. The DW just gave me the word that she wanted to go to the Rally in Goshen. So I just finished registering. We plan to arrive on Monday the 17th.

Look forward to seeing you all again..

BC

Dang, we are going to miss out on Bobcat's burritos! Bob, I need to get that sausage recipe from you. Maybe we can learn to make burritos almost as good as yours for the Oregon rally.

Kristy

Rodbuster

Good morning,

I would like to have some information about the service that Heartland is going to provide as far as repairing something on your RV.
I think that I read someplace that Heartland will repair up to 2 items that need fixing. I'm assuming that labor will be free and that the owner will have to pay for any parts that are needed. That by itself, would be a great deal.

How does one sign up or register for this service? (Can we sign up now)
When is the best time to arrive to benefit from this service?
What other information would be helpful?

Thank you,
Dick

davebennington

It is my understanding that the service requests will open sometime in April, and yes you will be limited to 2 request. In the past there has not been a charge for parts.

dave

jbeletti

UPDATE EMAIL: 2013 Goshen Rally

This email was sent out yesterday to all registered rally attendees. If you are registered and did not receive it, please check your spam folder - that's where I found mine.

Hello Registered 2013 Goshen Rally Attendees,

We have several updates for you. Here's a quick summary:

Review your Rally Information
Pre-Rally Tour 2 - Amish Countryside - Capacity increased!
Pre-Rally Amish Family Home Dinner - Capacity increased!
Pre-Rally Bison Ranch Tour & Lunch - Capacity increased!
Pre-Rally Arrival Date
Pre-Rally and Rally Documentation Thread
Rally Discussion Thread

Miss something? Need to add your wife’s name? Forget what you signed up for? Need to make a change? Click here to login to the Rally Registration site. Enter your email address and your Rally password. On the next page, click on Make Changes.

We have added a second bus for this tour. As of this email, we have 36 seats remaining on the second bus. Click herefor more information about this tour. If you are not already registered for this tour and wish to attend, please click here to login to the Rally Registration site to Edit your registration and add this event.

We have added a second Amish home for dinner. As of this email, we have 50 seats remaining. Click here for more information about this special dinner. If you are not already registered for this dinner and wish to attend, please click here to login to the Rally Registration site to Edit your registration and add this event.

We have added an additional group of 50 for this tour and lunch. As of this email, we have 50 seats remaining on the additional grouping. Click here for more information about this tour and lunch. If you are not already registered for this event and wish to attend, please click here to login to the Rally Registration site to Edit your registration and add this event.

Pre-Rally Arrival Date
Even if you are coming to the rally on or after June 18, the first day of the rally, please be sure to select the appropriate date in this section.
If you are signed up for any of the Pre-Rally events, please make sure your Pre-Rally Arrival Date is beforeany Pre-Rally event you will be attending as there will be no refunds after May 18 if you are not present at the event. Tour 1 and Tour 2 start early in the morning, so you will probably want to arrive the day before for those. The Bison Ranch Tour begins late morning to early afternoon. Here again, please plan your arrival accordingly. The Amish Dinner is at 6:00pm so keep that in mind if you plan to arrive on the day of the dinner. Please click here to login to the Rally Registration site if you need to change your Pre-Rally Arrival Date.

A thread has been created on the Heartland Owners Forum in the Rally forum for Documentation. The thread contains links to a large number of PDF files that rally attendees will find very informative. These documents will be included in your rally packets, so no need to print them out now, just review them online. Refinements will continue on them until we print our rally materials in early May. Click here to go to this thread.

Pre-Rally and Rally Discussion Thread

A thread has been created on the Heartland Owners Forum in the Rally forum for Discussion of the Rally and Pre-Rally. A lot of questions have been posed there and all have been answered. If you are seeking more information or have a question, this is the place to ask it. Click here to go to this thread.

If you have any issues or questions about updating your rally registration, please contact us at club@heartlandowners.org.

Thank you.

Rodbuster

JB
I did not receive the e-mail yesterday (checked spam also - nothing). Does that have anything to do with my question on service?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Jim, Julie,
Just a heads up. I didn't get it either. Trace

DW_Gray

Goodbye Vandenberg Air Force Base. Today we are on our way to Hot Desert Springs, California. We will see you all in Goshen in June.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Re: Not receiving emails.

Some additional information: 243 emails were sent out via event@regonline. There were no email addresses kicked back as invalid. The emails were sent to the email address you used when you registered for the rally.

If you have checked your spam/junk folder and the email is not there, there is a possibility that your email provider is holding the email as it is a "bulk" emailer. Some providers, such as "wildblue", have held emails up to 4 days. That is a long time. If you have not received bulk emails in the past from the HOC bulk-emailer, the Forum bulk-emailer and/or the Rally Registration bulk-emailer, this may be the problem.

If neither of these are issues, please email me (do not PM me) if you do not receive a bulk email. I will start compiling a list so that we can work toward resolution of this problem.

If, after emailing me, the email shows up either in your spam or your inbox, please let me know so I can note that on the list.

clubmgr

Staff member

Good morning,

I would like to have some information about the service that Heartland is going to provide as far as repairing something on your RV.
I think that I read someplace that Heartland will repair up to 2 items that need fixing. I'm assuming that labor will be free and that the owner will have to pay for any parts that are needed. That by itself, would be a great deal.

How does one sign up or register for this service? (Can we sign up now)
When is the best time to arrive to benefit from this service?
What other information would be helpful?

Thank you,
Dick

There will be more information prior to service sign-up. The timing of sign up has not been finalized yet. It is expected to be sometime in April.

Rodbuster

Thank you Julie, very much...and you too Jim B. I'm sure that this Rally event is a tremendous amount of work. Coordinating "everything" and still taking the time to answer the many questions that we submit to you. I, and I'm sure many others appreciate your efforts.

Dick

ncc1701e

Re: UPDATE EMAIL: 2013 Goshen Rally

This email was sent out yesterday to all registered rally attendees. If you are registered and did not receive it, please check your spam folder - that's where I found mine.

Hello Registered 2013 Goshen Rally Attendees,

We have several updates for you. Here's a quick summary:

Pre-Rally Arrival Date
Rally Discussion Thread

Miss something? Need to add your wife’s name? Forget what you signed up for? Need to make a change? Click here to login to the Rally Registration site. Enter your email address and your Rally password. On the next page, click on Make Changes.

We have added a second bus for this tour. As of this email, we have 36 seats remaining on the second bus. Click herefor more information about this tour. If you are not already registered for this tour and wish to attend, please click here to login to the Rally Registration site to Edit your registration and add this event.

We have added a second Amish home for dinner. As of this email, we have 50 seats remaining. Click here for more information about this special dinner. If you are not already registered for this dinner and wish to attend, please click here to login to the Rally Registration site to Edit your registration and add this event.

We have added an additional group of 50 for this tour and lunch. As of this email, we have 50 seats remaining on the additional grouping. Click here for more information about this tour and lunch. If you are not already registered for this event and wish to attend, please click here to login to the Rally Registration site to Edit your registration and add this event.

Pre-Rally Arrival Date
Even if you are coming to the rally on or after June 18, the first day of the rally, please be sure to select the appropriate date in this section.
If you are signed up for any of the Pre-Rally events, please make sure your Pre-Rally Arrival Date is beforeany Pre-Rally event you will be attending as there will be no refunds after May 18 if you are not present at the event. Tour 1 and Tour 2 start early in the morning, so you will probably want to arrive the day before for those. The Bison Ranch Tour begins late morning to early afternoon. Here again, please plan your arrival accordingly. The Amish Dinner is at 6:00pm so keep that in mind if you plan to arrive on the day of the dinner. Please click here to login to the Rally Registration site if you need to change your Pre-Rally Arrival Date.

A thread has been created on the Heartland Owners Forum in the Rally forum for Documentation. The thread contains links to a large number of PDF files that rally attendees will find very informative. These documents will be included in your rally packets, so no need to print them out now, just review them online. Refinements will continue on them until we print our rally materials in early May. Click here to go to this thread.

Pre-Rally and Rally Discussion Thread

A thread has been created on the Heartland Owners Forum in the Rally forum for Discussion of the Rally and Pre-Rally. A lot of questions have been posed there and all have been answered. If you are seeking more information or have a question, this is the place to ask it. Click here to go to this thread.

If you have any issues or questions about updating your rally registration, please contact us at club@heartlandowners.org.

Thank you.

I checkd and the email is not there?

clubmgr

Staff member
Re: UPDATE EMAIL: 2013 Goshen Rally

ncc1701e:

Don't forget to email me and I can add you to my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.