2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Possum51

Wow what a great rally! And to end it with the "Cavern Beat" was priceless!! Thank you all for your hard work putting this together!

Bobby A

Yes, what a wonderful 2 weeks, despite some crummy weather and getting sick. Met some wonderful people in the infield, they were so warm and friendly and made you feel as though you've known them for ever. Thanks everyone for welcoming us to the infield and getting to know you all, had great food, great people and a great band this evening to complete a wonderful 2 weeks.

Safe travels to you all, God willing we will see you all again at the next one.

pegmikef

Thanks Jim and your whole crew. This was a great rally. From my perspective, everything was perfect. Everything happened on time and was just as advertised. I know that there was an awful lot of hard work going on in the background that we didn't see and we just reaped the benefits of it. Thanks again to the management team and all of the supporting staff and volunteers.

asherwin

Thank you Jim, Julie and your teams for a job well done. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during both the pre Rally and the Rally itself. The service team was awesome as always. We look forward to returning in two years.

VKTalley

Thanks for a great rally, Jim and crew! The Traveling Talleys made it safely to Nashville, TN, this afternoon, heading on towards Houston, TX, tomorrow.
Jim, it is HOT and MUGGY here in Tennessee.

jdamude

We just returned from our first National Heartland Rally. A special thanks to Jim and the entire rally team for a great event. The Heartland service team was outstanding. We will see everyone again in two years.

Jim-Lynn

As most have said, it was a great rally, well organized with lot of information for everyone. Entertainment was as great as the food. Thanks to Jim & his team. The service work was great, and they were very knowledgeable. We met a lot of incredible people.
Thank you everyone.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Great job Jim, Julie, Terry and everyone else involved. You guys pulled it off without a hitch, if there were any issues I didn't notice any, 2 big thumbs up and a pat on the back for everyone involved.

I'm not one to piggyback but the Heartland service crew was on top of it. These guys were friendly, knowledgable and hardworking. On top of that and my number 1, they put the customer/owner first. If they didn't know an answer off the top of their heads they found out ASAP and followed up. Customer Service goes a long long way in my book and I gladly will pay more to brands that put higher attention in this area.

It was good reconnecting with people we met before and meeting many new couples. I think we have the best RV family there is. We're looking forward to getting back into attending rallies again and hope to see a few of you at the NorthTX Rally later this year.

Be safe.

olcoon

Like everyone else has said, this was another GREAT rally! Thanks Jim & crew for all the hard work that goes into something of this size. Once again the Heartland family rallied around when something needed to be done, taking care of each other! Personally I'd like to thank Kim Miranda, he saved my bacon not once, but twice while we were here.
Thanks Kim!!! There are numerous reasons why I like Heartland, the family, the rallies, Heartland's customer service, and attitude towards us, their consumers, what more could you ask for?

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Not much to add to what has already been said. GREAT Rally. Jim, Julie, and the entire work crew, thanks so much for a fun filled two weeks. It ended all too soon!! Can't wait until 2017 to do it all over again. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!

sgtbigb

Thanks to all who made us feel special, especially to the leadership of the rally. We are enjoying our new Bighorn we purchase at the rally. Again thanks to all the wonderful people we met. Hope to see all again:angel:

happykraut

Just to let every one know that I'm back home and feeling much better. A blood pressure of 73/38 is not a great feeling, but thanks to Gayle and Larry who took me to the emergency room at Elkhart General Hospital last Sunday. My kidneys were shutting down and my potassium levels sky high. They got me stabilized there and Mon evening I was transported to Barnes in St.Louis by ambulance. Had a bunch of tests done there including a cardiac cath of the right side of my heart. Thanks Heartland for doing the repairs in my BH. Unfortunately I missed out on the quad steps. Thanks again to all the helped in bringing my truck, RV and Judi back to St. Louis and breaking down camp. Sure wish I could have stayed.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bernie - glad you are back home and stabilized but you sure had a bunch of us scared for you. I agree, we have some of the best folks especially helping in time of need. Both you and Judi are in all of your thoughts and prayers. Get well :)

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Even with the rain, We a fantastic time. Thank you to Jim B and Terry H along with all the others that put on this rally. Thank you to Heartland for the factory tours and excellent service work that was done at the rally.

I also thank all of you that gave my kids golf cart rides and provided them entertainment as they had a blast and can hardly wait for the next Goshen rally in 2017!

Rodbuster

YES, YES, YES to everything that has been said.
Thank you Jim B. and to your entire crew for putting on a great rally.

Left Sunday morning and started out for Nova Scotia. Spent a "quiet" night in Pennsylvania....sure miss those trains running through at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Safe travels
Dick

JJnVA

Our North American rallies keep getting better, just when we thought the last one was the best! Thank you Jim and all of your awesome Team for the Best in 2015! We had a blast, enjoyed seeing old friends and made so many new friends.

Pulled out of fairgrounds this morning after an evening full of new bustling activities..a multitude of trailers arrived with horses and youth riders beginning around 5 PM in the South area Sunday. The arena lights and loud speaker filled the air until after 9 PM. My alarm clock around 6 AM was the sound of many horses neighing as the youth prepared to start exercising them. The horses were brought in to acclimate to the area for competition in the County Fair starting July 24! So, the HOC members left just in time...crazy busy all around getting ready for the Fair! Plus the Coachman RV rally that starts today.

And, one more HUGE thank you to everyone who opened their hearts and pocketbooks with support of the Heartland Baby Blessings initiative. Heartlanders are so creative, talented and compassionate! Yes, You will want to get started now on making those baby items....goal for 2017 is to go over 1,000 in donations!!😊

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Even with the rain, We a fantastic time. Thank you to Jim B and Terry H along with all the others that put on this rally. Thank you to Heartland for the factory tours and excellent service work that was done at the rally.

I also thank all of you that gave my kids golf cart rides and provided them entertainment as they had a blast and can hardly wait for the next Goshen rally in 2017!

David did your truck get fixed today??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Well home safe and sound another great Goshen rally !! Jim and his core team are the best!! everyone have fun this summer..

jbeletti

Thanks to all who made us feel special, especially to the leadership of the rally. We are enjoying our new Bighorn we purchase at the rally. Again thanks to all the wonderful people we met. Hope to see all again:angel:

Gene and Song - it's always a special time when we get to see you guys. Happy to hear you're loving your new front living room Bighorn. I thought it looked fantastic after you got everything settled inside.

jbeletti

Our North American rallies keep getting better, just when we thought the last one was the best! Thank you Jim and all of your awesome Team for the Best in 2015! We had a blast, enjoyed seeing old friends and made so many new friends.

Pulled out of fairgrounds this morning after an evening full of new bustling activities..a multitude of trailers arrived with horses and youth riders beginning around 5 PM in the South area Sunday. The arena lights and loud speaker filled the air until after 9 PM. My alarm clock around 6 AM was the sound of many horses neighing as the youth prepared to start exercising them. The horses were brought in to acclimate to the area for competition in the County Fair starting July 24! So, the HOC members left just in time...crazy busy all around getting ready for the Fair! Plus the Coachman RV rally that starts today.

And, one more HUGE thank you to everyone who opened their hearts and pocketbooks with support of the Heartland Baby Blessings initiative. Heartlanders are so creative, talented and compassionate! Yes, You will want to get started now on making those baby items....goal for 2017 is to go over 1,000 in donations!!

Judi, you're too kind. Thank you as well for taking over HBB and really making it your own. You're leadership in this area is much appreciated by me but even more so, appreciated by the mothers in the communities we rally in. Bravo to you and all the Heartlanders, their friends and families who donated their time, money and material to make so many baby items and donate so much cash.

Heartlanders put the heart in Heartland!