2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

dalspot

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2015 to 6/21/2015

And a heck of a lot less rough and bumpy than the interstate!!

The alternate route that Karen listed for the last leg takes about the same time but is much more of pleasant ride then the interstate.
And, if so inclined, a drop down of of 80 near the border can run you directly into Edon Ohio, which is where Trailer Tire and Wheels is located. Rt 20 is a straight shot form there.

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally Portal

While not all the documents are current - there is a TON of rally information on the Rally Portal. Click here :)

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally Portal

Jim, any chance of getting Banks Products as a vendor? It would be great to get a good deal on an engine brake or speed brake system.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders

Sure wish we could have made but alas we have a Conference the weekend before and just not enough time to organize and get down there. Hope everybody has a great Rally, maybe next year. Doug

jbeletti

Sure wish we could have made but alas we have a Conference the weekend before and just not enough time to organize and get down there. Hope everybody has a great Rally, maybe next year. Doug

Sorry you won't be able to make it Doug and Lynne. Maybe see you next time.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Bobby - I have no contacts in that area of truck performance items.

Good Morning Jim I looked at the registration information above and your message is telling people registration opens June 21st I think that might be a little late for the rally LOL.

jbeletti

Good Morning Jim I looked at the registration information above and your message is telling people registration opens June 21st I think that might be a little late for the rally LOL.

I'm just keeping you on your toes Colleen :)

Seriously though - yeah, Dave Yocum just called me to let me know and I fixed it before I saw your message here. CTRL-SHIFT-R on the page with that image to see the corrected version :)

And thank you Heartland Owners Community for keeping me on my toes :)

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

I'm just keeping you on your toes Colleen :)

Seriously though - yeah, Dave Yocum just called me to let me know and I fixed it before I saw your message here. CTRL-SHIFT-R on the page with that image to see the corrected version :)

And thank you Heartland Owners Community for keeping me on my toes :)

Thanks Jim someone has to keep me alert LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodbuster

Whew! I thought "I" was the only one to get that post.

Dick

Tundra2084

OK please forgive my stupidity in asking this in case it has been asked before but when registration opens will we be picking a SECTION AND A SITE OR just a section and then be assigned a site once we arrive? Sorry for asking but this will be our first National Rally and want to make sure we know what we are asking for. Thanks Dawn

jbeletti

OK please forgive my stupidity in asking this in case it has been asked before but when registration opens will we be picking a SECTION AND A SITE OR just a section and then be assigned a site once we arrive? Sorry for asking but this will be our first National Rally and want to make sure we know what we are asking for. Thanks Dawn

It depends on where you want to be as there are many camping sections at this venue. Most are grouped as Areas and in those cases, you'll choose an area. In some sections, you'll be able to choose a specific Site.

See this Rally Portal article for more information. Also download and read through the 2 PDFs that describe the camping areas and sites. Look too at the images of the venue and camping areas.

Thanks Tundra2084 for the question and thanks Jim for the answer

Jim, Just want to clarify in your PDF's, for areas stating certain site RV lengths all over sites will accommodate units for 40 to 43 ft long..?? is that correct..

shovelguy

Does anyone know the status of the rally registration. It is just after 9am PST the 21st of February and no word yet that it has opened. Just wondering?

Mrsfish

12 noon Central time. That would be 10 pacific time. I made the same mistake- that's. How. I know :)

Rodbuster

Registration process "should" open in about one hour ( noontime Central time).

Dick

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired

Anyone know the statistics of registration count for first hour, day, week, etc for previous years?

Rodbuster

WOW! Is this club on the ball or what.

Hi Julie....Hi Dave.

Dick