2015 NT 32BUDS Issue

Strupba

Hi, looking for some advice on how to handle an issue I've been having with my 2015 NT 32BUDS.

I took delivery of it in May 2014 and had our first multiday long distance trip from SC to FL in July. While parked at the campsite in FL, it rained heavily and I noticed that the cabnetry in the master bedroom was getting soaked due to water leaking in. It was so bad I had to cover the cap and front of the roof with a tarp to prevent water intrusion. I took it back to the dealer we brought if from to get it fixed and they had it for 2 months to try to fix it. I know they pulled the front cap off and replaced much of the material that was water damaged, except for a few cabinets which I need to get them to replace.

I have not had much of chance to use it due to the amount of time it spent at the dealership during camping season and I have still seen some moisture inside around the cap which leads me to think water is still getting in. I am really worried that when the warranty runs out, I'm going to get left with some significant problems the factory and the dealer have not been able to fix. Also worried about long term resale value due to this issue. I'll be taking my NT 32BUDS back to the dealer soon for additional warranty work and plan on bringing this up. I'd appreciate anybody sharing similar experiences or providing advice so that I can get a fair shake in this. Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi Strupba,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum.

Sorry to hear your having a problem with water leaks. Take pictures and keep us informed.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I would also contact Heartland to have this "on record" with them, in case the dealer starts back-pedaling. If the dealer can't fix, Heartland does authorize independent repair shops with pre-approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk