2017 3760el

Go-Fly

Just pulled our new Heartland home from the dealer. Had to order it, to get what we wanted. Want to add a few thing to it before we take it on a trip. Just stopped to say hi. Going to spend some time reading through the forum.:D

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Now that you are an owner, please go check out and consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and join us for some Rallies in the area! We have some amazing fun coming up this summer that I know you'd have a blast at!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! It's good to have another owner in Oregon. Like Rod said, please consider joking the club and checking out some rallies. Our rally in Silverton is sold out right now, but we could put you on a waiting list in case a site opens up.

Kristy

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Heartland!! We have a great group of folks in the Owners Club and they are always willing to lend a hand.
Look forward to you joining the Heartland Owners Club and hope to meet you down the road! Safe Travels.

jbeletti

Congrats on the new Bighorn. Time to join the Heartland Owners Club and get connected to some amazing owners in the PNW.

Go-Fly

Congrats on the new Bighorn. Time to join the Heartland Owners Club and get connected to some amazing owners in the PNW.

Thank you all for the welcomes. Going to get to work on installing some new systems. I'll start a thread over in the Modification (General) sub forum with some pics of what I'm doing just wanted to stop here and say hi. On the list is solar, Seelevel tank gauges, washer and propane dryer, dishwasher, water filters and a dish. I'm sure the wife will need some towel racks and other things put in their place as well.