Absolute Nightmare

So, around August 2023 I was looking at toy haulers, found one I liked, went with it. Over 90K. All said and done and they find issues, can’t take delivery for a few weeks… finally get the call to pick it up, get it home and park it. Plan a trip and just to be sure I know how to set it up and to make sure there are no surprises I go out, open it up, and this is where it all goes south. There is water standing in it, water in the light fixtures, soft floor in the back.. yellow something at the top of the walls, the loft is soaked, water is standing at base of walls throughout the camper. I close it back up and take it right back to great American rv. Well, it is now Mid march, it’s still sitting there with the soft floors and mold filled lights. They say they replaced the roof on a slide and are waiting for floor parts. All from water damage. I contacted heartland and they confirmed my warranty was ticking away so I’ll probably have a mold filled camper with issues and no manufacturer warranty. Buyers beware, this could be you!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
How long did it sit between bringing it home and getting ready for your trip? Word to the wise, don't ever just leave it sit without checking on it from time to time. I hope they get this taken care of. Sounds pretty bad...

How long did it sit between bringing it home and getting ready for your trip? Word to the wise, don't ever just leave it sit without checking on it from time to time. I hope they get this taken care of. Sounds pretty bad...
In total about 3 weeks give or take. Lesson learned for sure.