2nd Annual Regional Beer Tasting Event

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Jim M. and Loren S. from NY will delight the crowd with a couple of Finger Lakes region craft brews. That right, Brews and not wines.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Will have an EasyUp we can use for shade or rain, if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Found a craft brewery out of Maryland that does some hard ciders. Might have to try me some of that.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Will have an EasyUp we can use for shade or rain, if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Found a craft brewery out of Maryland that does some hard ciders. Might have to try me some of that.

Good deal. Jo loves hard ciders btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

I've been trying beers from the different areas we've been staying the last few weeks. None really jump out, so I've been forced to drink them all myself. I might have found something here in Nashville, though. Let me drink a couple more and I'll know for sure.

jassson007

I've been trying beers from the different areas we've been staying the last few weeks. None really jump out, so I've been forced to drink them all myself. I might have found something here in Nashville, though. Let me drink a couple more and I'll know for sure.

That's why I like you Malcom always willing to take one for the team. Lol

Bones

It's open to everyone even you Bones lol heck I let Jaime come lol

Ha Thanks. I'll make sure I grab something and bring it. Something that I can drink. I read through the whole post. I added it to my calendar.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. The bar is set pretty low when I'm going to be there.........

Oh it can't be that bad JW

MCTalley

I can probably offer up a couple alternative drinks. I'll see if I can find a bottle of bourbon cream on the way to go with the Abita root beer I have and we can make bourbon root beer floats.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I can probably offer up a couple alternative drinks. I'll see if I can find a bottle of bourbon cream on the way to go with the Abita root beer I have and we can make bourbon root beer floats.

I remember Bourbon Cream from another rally…..
143nv2a.jpg

MCTalley

That's the one. Fortunately, it's easy to find in Kentucky. We'll be passing through there on the way to the rally.

MCTalley

I remember Bourbon Cream from another rally…..

Speaking of, we found some at a local liquor store here in the Nashville area as well as picking up some various "craft" root beers at Cracker Barrel. We shouldn't run out of anything this year.

i-4RvSn5x-L.jpg

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Would you like some canadian brews again? We have some fine choices here. Im not into the heavy brews but can bring some along with good names to try.

jassson007

Would you like some canadian brews again? We have some fine choices here. Im not into the heavy brews but can bring some along with good names to try.

Bring whatever is local to you and that you like.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Folks. I'm still brining a couple of bottles of Yuengling to share, but I will probably not particitape in any of the tastings. Wouldn't do me any good. I have no taste buds. Can't taste a thing, so I can't rate anything. Besides, I have, at the doctors suggestion, not had any alcohol since I began my radiation treatments back in mid-March. Not sure , at this point, I could handle even a few sips of beer.

I can and will offer moral support, however.

jassson007

Folks. I'm still brining a couple of bottles of Yuengling to share, but I will probably not particitape in any of the tastings. Wouldn't do me any good. I have no taste buds. Can't taste a thing, so I can't rate anything. Besides, I have, at the doctors suggestion, not had any alcohol since I began my radiation treatments back in mid-March. Not sure , at this point, I could handle even a few sips of beer.

I can and will offer moral support, however.

We certainly appreciate it and come enjoy the fellowship.