3055 help please

ibrick

Wanting to purchase a set of Rotochok's for my coach that is 600 miles away.

Could someone measure the spacing between the 2 - 16" tires at their closet point so that I order the correct size.

Thanks for your help.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Mine is 3 inches on a 2007 , 3055RL. I have the Rotochoks , one of the best toys I have bought. Like the commerical on them the 1st thing on , last thing off.....Kenny

P.S. Remember to retighten after tires cool. Link for folks that haven't seen them. www.rotochok.com

ibrick

Thanks for the quick reply Kenny!

And do you have the 16" wheels, sorry just wanting to make sure.

p.s. Thanks for the good reminder, wouldn't of thought of that.

Chuck Richard

Rick,

I have a 2009 BH 3055 with 16" wheels. I looked for my Roto Chock receipt but could not fing it. I just measured though and the space is 2&1/2 inches on mine. I forgot the ladies name at Roto Chock but she is the nicest person and does want the exact measurement. I love mine and would not go back to any other chock at this point.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for the quick reply Kenny!

And do you have the 16" wheels, sorry just wanting to make sure.

p.s. Thanks for the good reminder, wouldn't of thought of that.

All the Bighorn models have 16" wheels...good luck......Kenny

rjr6150

Rick,

I have a 2009 BH 3055 with 16" wheels. I looked for my Roto Chock receipt but could not fing it. I just measured though and the space is 2&1/2 inches on mine. I forgot the ladies name at Roto Chock but she is the nicest person and does want the exact measurement. I love mine and would not go back to any other chock at this point.

Her name is Pearl and she will do anything for a customer. My first set were too wide to chinch down correctly. She sent the 2nd set out no charge and told me to go ahead and use the first set while waiting on the new ones.:D