Bighorn Silerado 37QB Forward Black Tank leaking

I have a 2014 37QB with a leaking forward (#1) black tank leak.

Had one tech start a repair, some time back, went so far as to open the underbelly and put a jack under the tank to support it, never came back.
Another looked, collected $500 from the wife, and was never seen again (company disappeared from the face of the earth).

At this point I've accepted doing the job myself as the most viable alternative.

My problem is that, it appears to me that the tank may have been replaced previously, with one that does not appear to fit as it should. I can see from above that the flange where the toilet runs into the tank has separated from the the tank, can not see enough to know if that's the extent of the problem of if there are cracks running farther than that.

Everything that I can find say the measure the tank to order a replacement, the problem is that I'm not sure the current tank is the correct size.

Is there any place to find the specs for the original tank in this rig?

So far the best I can find is the generic specs which tell me that there are 2 blank tanks totaling 80 gallons.

Thanks for any help.

rhodies1

I have a 2014 37QB with a leaking forward (#1) black tank leak.

Had one tech start a repair, some time back, went so far as to open the underbelly and put a jack under the tank to support it, never came back.
Another looked, collected $500 from the wife, and was never seen again (company disappeared from the face of the earth).

At this point I've accepted doing the job myself as the most viable alternative.

My problem is that, it appears to me that the tank may have been replaced previously, with one that does not appear to fit as it should. I can see from above that the flange where the toilet runs into the tank has separated from the the tank, can not see enough to know if that's the extent of the problem of if there are cracks running farther than that.

Everything that I can find say the measure the tank to order a replacement, the problem is that I'm not sure the current tank is the correct size.

Is there any place to find the specs for the original tank in this rig?

So far the best I can find is the generic specs which tell me that there are 2 blank tanks totaling 80 gallons.

Thanks for any help.

I would contact Heartland for the proper tank info..
Have your VIN number available and contact Customer Service Dept,

MANJEEP51

I did call Heartland on mt 2017 BigHorn 39RD and they told me I had to get number off the tank and they couldn't help me other wise.