ATF: Bighorn - Fireplace

Pecosbill

I needed to replace the fireplace heater core and fan assembly so I removed the wood trim and then the four screws, one in each corner of the metal frame.
The factory apparently screwed the top from above also. As I pulled on the bottom, it begins to slide out but the top has three screws which were put in from the top through wood and the metal frame, before the desk top was installed. How can I remove the desk top to get at the screws from the top? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Bill

K

karykatz

bill,

we are having a tough time here understanding the issue. According to production, we attach the entire assembly with srcews in the corners. You should be able to remove the screws and the entire assembly should come out so you cna get to the unit. Can you sned pictures so we can see?

Pecosbill

bill,

we are having a tough time here understanding the issue. According to production, we attach the entire assembly with srcews in the corners. You should be able to remove the screws and the entire assembly should come out so you cna get to the unit. Can you sned pictures so we can see?

I don't seem to be able to attach a picture. Can you give me your e-mail so I can send you the picture? The insert image will not let me attach the picture.
Thanks,
Bill

jayc

Legendary Member
Bill, if you click on Kary's username on his post to you, you will see where to click on his profile to send him an email.