Awning Extension

Piperflyer

Do they make awning extensions for the Big Horns that can be added to the awning that will go from the end of the awning to the ground? If so, can the extension be rolled up in the awning when it is retracted? Thank You

Miltp920

- - - Updated - - -

EZ ZIP sun shade.jpg
Do you want actual awning material, or sun shade? I bought the carefree EZ zipblocker A piece about 1 foot long rolls up and you zip the rest of it off and store. It is a sun shade and when it rains, you will get wet if you are under it.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yes - the second awning was added. We had our dealer order the same type (electric) and installed after delivery. We love being able to have the extra sitting room outside. With our new coach the awning came because we ordered the outdoor entertainment system. This second awning really helps keeping the sun off of the side of the camper, making it cooler.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I have a Pati-O-Shade that I attach to my awning roller and leave it on all summer. And when we leave the rig, I roll it up with the awning. No problems. I don't remove it until the end of the season to put the rig in winter storage.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We too have a shade we can attach to the awning if we're set up with that side to the hot afternoon sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yport

IMHO ... I do not think you beat this company's product quality and especially price ... in Florida.

http://www.beasleymfg.com/beasleymfg.com/Welcome.html

If you are in Florida go to their warehouse and pick whatever color/shade you want. Made for you on the spot. Don't pay Camping World prices. I bought a 16'er / 8' wide ... matching RV colors ... terrific quality ... $78. I also bought 2 matching 16'x 4' patio mats ... you can overlap the mats for a size up to 16'x8' and hardly see the overlapping seam. Do not need weights on edges as it will not blow up on you. Total cost of matching mats ... $36. The shades are also 95% UV blockers.

If you can't go there ... they ship also. This tip has been passed around so many Florida campgrounds that many snowbirds know of Beasley Mfg.