Battery Shore Power

Carrisal

Just took my 22FBS North Trail 2016, to storage for the first time. They have 120 power outlet. If I leave my TT plugged in all the time will that keep the battery charged.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Carrisal,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yes, when plugged into shore power your battery should stay charged, just don't forget to check fluid level occasionally.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

wdk450

Just took my 22FBS North Trail 2016, to storage for the first time. They have 120 power outlet. If I leave my TT plugged in all the time will that keep the battery charged.

You can also use this 120 volt AC power to cool down your refrigerator a day before you go out on a trip.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Remember, if you intend to charge the battery the main battery switch must be left ON.

sengli

I would also make the time to check the water level in the battery at least every three months. Mine goes down considerably when in storage.