Big Country 3450TS

jdamude

In Late August we started camping again after a 4 year break. Over the last 30 years we have owned 9 different RV's. In August we purchased a 2009 Sundance 2900MK. We used it through the fall making our last trip to Myrtle Beach. We decided to leave it there for the winter with the intention to use it a couple of times through the winter.

Upon on returning home we started looking at the newer units. This week we decided to purchase a 2014 Big Country 3450TS. We can't wait to use it for the first time. Now we have to sell our 2900MK.

We plan on hauling the trailer with our 2014 F250 Super Cap 4x4 SRW pickup. I have installed Timbrins and looking forward to pulling the new trailer for the first time.

Hope to meet fellow fivers in the new year.

jimtoo

Hi jdamude,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Happy to see you stayed with the Heartland family. Try to make some of the rallies when your out traveling and join the Heartland Owners Club. You will meet lots of great folks.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
In Late August we started camping again after a 4 year break. Over the last 30 years we have owned 9 different RV's. In August we purchased a 2009 Sundance 2900MK. We used it through the fall making our last trip to Myrtle Beach. We decided to leave it there for the winter with the intention to use it a couple of times through the winter.

Upon on returning home we started looking at the newer units. This week we decided to purchase a 2014 Big Country 3450TS. We can't wait to use it for the first time. Now we have to sell our 2900MK.

We plan on hauling the trailer with our 2014 F250 Super Cap 4x4 SRW pickup. I have installed Timbrins and looking forward to pulling the new trailer for the first time.

Hope to meet fellow fivers in the new year.

You will love the 3450ts. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk