Heartland Warranty

ARTSTOY

We Purchased A new 22 road warrior 351 last year, it immediately started having issues, I'm gonna say, we have never had a company step up to the plate like Heartland, they contacted me, we discussed the issues, and they made an appointment to pick it up and rectify the situation, it was picked up Feb 12th, and they have been in constant contact with us on its progress, I can say I'm impressed, although we don't have it back to report the issues that have been resolved, but I'm going to say Ryan Duley, Melody Hickok, and Robert Miller have been a class act for Heartland, looking forward to seeing our RV back any day now, big thanks for standing behind your product.

Dahillbilly

We Purchased A new 22 road warrior 351 last year, it immediately started having issues, I'm gonna say, we have never had a company step up to the plate like Heartland, they contacted me, we discussed the issues, and they made an appointment to pick it up and rectify the situation, it was picked up Feb 12th, and they have been in constant contact with us on its progress, I can say I'm impressed, although we don't have it back to report the issues that have been resolved, but I'm going to say Ryan Duley, Melody Hickok, and Robert Miller have been a class act for Heartland, looking forward to seeing our RV back any day now, big thanks for standing behind your product.
glad to see/hear positive comments regarding warranty issues.