Big Horn model BH3185RL

Hi All - Will be full timing soon and the Mrs. and I are considering purchasing a Big Horn BH3185RL and was wondering if anyone out there has one and would appriciate any feedback you might have. Thanks!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Ohdonaldray and welcome to the forum. The 3185RL has a nice floor plan. We all have out likes and dislikes. That is why Heartland has many different floor plans. Choose the one you like best.
I think you will be happy with what you choose. We liked our first Bighorn and that is why we bought our second Bighorn.
Hope to see you in a new Bighorn soon.
California has a couple of Heartland owners rallys each year. Check one out when you get your rig.

Peace
Dave

gschaaf

Hi there ohdonaldray welcome to the forum. I have a 3185 and love it. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the models. Lots of luck with it and maybe we'll see ya on the road

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
ohdonaldray, I think you will like any of the many BigHorn models. We have a 3585RL and we love it. It was the perfect floorplan for us, there was several we liked and we chose the 3585... I just hope you have as much fun in the one you choose as we have had in ours.. Happy RVing. Hope to see you down the road
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City, Ok.

supernan1414

We have the 3185 and are very happy with it. We put a 2" memory foam topper on the mattress, the bottom sheet(fitted with deep pockets) would not stay under the mattress. I struggled with that for a year, tried the under mattress rubber suspender type clips (worked so so). I solved my problem this season with using king sheets on the Queen bed. The bedroom is tight and bed not easy to make up. We do this together. That is our only complaint.