Big Horn Sightings

ceegee

We spent the weekend in North Platte, NE where two other Big Horns were at the same campground. Two of us have the 3055. None Fun to see another one. Makes one feel that you made a good purchase.

sharmulst

When entering the Woodland CG in Little Sioux, Iowa yesterday there was another Bighorn and they parked us next door. They are from Florida but licensed in Alabama. Had a nice visit with them. Told them about the forum and also shared the fun of the rally. They are Hermann and Sandra Bulgrin.
This CG is on the Missouri River. The CG is nice but one section has permanent residents and looks kind of rundown. The boy scout camp is east of here a couple miles where the 4 scouts lost their lives in the tornado.
Our next stop is Springfield State Park in SD tomorrow.

rjr6150

Leaving work this evening drove by the campground company I work for owns and there was one BigHorn sitting there. The camp ground is Cabela's in Sidney, Ne. If there still there tomorrow will have to stop by and say hi.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We're in Salt Lake City KOA and there are 2 other Bighorns here, we have seen several in the last couple of spots we've stayed..../Doug

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I saw a BigHorn pulled by a Dodge w/Texas plates in Douglas, WY today @ 3pm.

Then about 30 minutes later, I saw another one with Georgia plates being hauled by a Ford heading west on I-25 from Douglas towards Casper!

2-in-1 day! :D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We saw a Bighorn 3055 at the Dakotah Meadows RV Park at Prior Lake, Minnesota. We talked to Ron B. who is the owner and he did not know about the Heartland website, the forum or the National Heartland Rally we just went to in Branson. He knows now. He seems like a great guy and it was good to meet him. Incidentally, Prior Lake, Minnesota is a suburb of Minneapolis. Oh, by the way we passed a Heartland dealer in I35 in Northern Iowa. There were Cyclones, Bighorns, and Landmarks on the lot.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
OK, I just set me a new record today - for Heartland sightings, not at the Rally! I went to Casper, WY after work and on the way home, decided to stop by and check out another RV park on my way back to the Cyclone. I saw (my third for the day) a Bighorn parked in Deer Creek Village RV Campground in Glenrock! They're everywhere! :D

I'm still on the road, so there's still time for another sighting! :)

deee2

Well, we sighted one in a RV lot yesterday and will be bringing it home on Wednesday, the 26th. Going up 4 feet in length and more weight, so I'm a bit nervous. Hubby's never nervous. lol

Donna :)

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Well, we sighted one in a RV lot yesterday and will be bringing it home on Wednesday, the 26th. Going up 4 feet in length and more weight, so I'm a bit nervous. Hubby's never nervous. lol

Donna :)

Alright! Congrats and welcome to the forum! Heartland's awesome!