Bighorn 3570RS GVWR

here4now

The brochure lists the GVWR of the Bighorn 3570RS as 15,500 lb. while the website shows it as 16,000 lb. Which is correct? If 16,000 lb. is correct, when did the change take place?

K

karykatz

Since we went to G rated tires standard on all bighorns in May 2014, the GVWR has increased from 15,500 to 16,000 on all bighorns that are built on a 12" I Beam Frame. I hope this helps

B

BouseBill

Kary, our 3570RS build date of 8/15/2014, 12" frame, G rated tires......is listed at 15.5 Not that I really care about the extra 500lbs but the explanation is lacking? Can you expound on your answer a little more?

Gaffer

My 3570 was built July 27th. I ordered G614's and the trailer label says 15,500 gross weight with the G tires.

K

karykatz

Gaffer- the reason your coach has 15,500 GVWR is because we had to submit paper work in order to have the changes made in our literature. this didn't get processed until September. this is the reason for the delay. All units being built now will have the 16,000 GVWR. I hope this helps with any confusion.

Gaffer

Thanks for staying on top of all these threads Kary. I for one appreciate the corporate oversite and responses.
Gaffer- the reason your coach has 15,500 GVWR is because we had to submit paper work in order to have the changes made in our literature. this didn't get processed until September. this is the reason for the delay. All units being built now will have the 16,000 GVWR. I hope this helps with any confusion.