Bighorn 3575EL

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Check out RV Trader. Seems to be a number of these units for sale at dealers but as you say nothing official from HL. Would be interested myself but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
All the cabinets above the windows in the door side slide are gone. That is a lot of storage that seems to be eliminated.

dewwood

I think that the missing cabinets are the way all of the EL(3160 & 3760) series units are. They have the larger windows and more head room in the slide. I am not sure I like the larger windows just because that is more uninsulated area to let cold or heat through but I do like the overall layout of this unit.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All the cabinets above the windows in the door side slide are gone. That is a lot of storage that seems to be eliminated.

We saw this cabinetry change at the tv show. But in person, the cabinets on the back wall above the couch are twice as tall as they were, so you still have the storage there, it's just not as easy to get to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
The larger windows are what sold us on our 3260EL. Where we park at our farm it lets us see out the side overlooking the clover field and garden area. Lots of deer and turkey to see and the large rear window overlooks our pond and orchard. They discontinued the 3260 and it was the only model they had with the dinett and large windows on the off door side.

sengli

Our 3260 has that same super mega tall slide as well. The mega slide originally came from the cyclone toy hauler line. And yes there arent any cabinets above the large windows. The selling point of the mega slide is the fact the windows are so huge. It does let alot of light in the coach. It makes it seem very large. Also because of that mega tall slide, the roof line now is flat thru its entire length back. There is no gradual decline to the roof line in back anymore. I like the looks of this new layout. Although the floor level closet / washer dryer area... we have is for us perfect.