Black Tank Sprayer Leaking

SNOKING

Went on an Easter egg hunt today for the vacuum break valve. The line crosses 2/3 of the distance across the ceiling of the zoo and up with the shower supply lines and back down and joined a flexable hose to the black tank. If it had leaked it would not be good, as it was more or less above the converter.

Cut the pex pipes and was able to swing the tank end around on the flexable hose and rejoined them with flair it coupler.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1274464

But guess what I also found? Coroplast bowed up along the back edge of the step up below the upper tank. Chris

Last edited:

SNOKING

$3.79 plastic part?
Have had those type fittings on boats for 26 years without a failure. Would take the compressing type any day over the shark bite ones that rely on O-rings. Had the plastic vacuum leak the first time I used it in 2004 on our sob trailer. Chris

Rollin_Free

Went on an Easter egg hunt today for the vacuum break valve. The line crosses 2/3 of the distance across the ceiling of the zoo and up with the shower supply lines and back down and joined a flexable hose to the black tank. If it had leaked it would not be good, as it was more or less above the converter.

Cut the pex pipes and was able to swing the tank end around on the flexable hose and rejoined them with flair it coupler.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1274464

But guess what I also found? Camoplast bowed up along the back edge of the step up below the upper tank. Chris

You said you went around some zoo! Did one of the attractions decide to make a grand escape? That sure doesn't look like a baby one.

SNOKING

You said you went around some zoo! Did one of the attractions decide to make a grand escape? That sure doesn't look like a baby one.

No I think that animal is hiding out within the compound, however it has seen the light, and no longer is going to think about peeing on things for no other reason than it can. Chris

Rollin_Free

I know you said you were working around the zoo on you're rig so the animal just kinda fit in perfectly. Do you know what kind of reptile it is? I get chills around snakes and I can't get far enough away from them but I'm sure they know that as well.

SNOKING

I know you said you were working around the zoo on you're rig so the animal just kinda fit in perfectly. Do you know what kind of reptile it is? I get chills around snakes and I can't get far enough away from them but I'm sure they know that as well.

I tell my wife not to be ahead of me if we see a snake, as she will get run over by me. Chris