Calgary anyone?

twohappycampers

Does anyone here know of an RV park in/near Calgary, Alberta that operates year-round and welcomes full-timers? We're currently living in an RV park in Victoria, BC that has an area set aside specifically for people using their RV's as their permanent residence, perfect for us. We're looking at a possible move to Calgary for work reasons. Thanks a lot.

brianharrison

Does anyone here know of an RV park in/near Calgary, Alberta that operates year-round and welcomes full-timers? We're currently living in an RV park in Victoria, BC that has an area set aside specifically for people using their RV's as their permanent residence, perfect for us. We're looking at a possible move to Calgary for work reasons. Thanks a lot.

Yes - two that I know of - SpringHill RV park -just north of Cochrane on Hiway 22 at the intersection of hwy 567. Call them at 403 932-2010 - I just went to their website and google detected Malware and prevented me from accessing their website.

The other one is north of Calgary on Hwy 2. halfway between Calgary and Airdrie - it is on the service road with Bucars RV (big RV dealer). It is called Whispering Spruce - webpage.

Keep in mind - Camping in Calgary over the winter is really cold - you will freeze up even if you skirt in and take all the precautions. It just gets too cold, IMHO.

Brian

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
There is also Mountain View just a few kilometers east of the city on the Trans Canada highway.
Doug