Campgrounds near Knoebels Amusement Park

jmaguire

We went to Knoebels this summer and the kids and I loved it. We looked at a couple of campgrounds near there and were wondering if anyone here had any advice. The one we initially liked was J and D I believe. Does anyone have any preferences in the area? It will be for next year. It was in Catawissa.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
If you could clarify a little more...there is a Catawissa, PA & a Catawissa, MO.

RollingHome

Just got back from J & D near Knoebals (KA - NO - BALS) on 10/10/11. We have a family get together there every year, had 12 rigs there this year. I have nothing but good to say about J & D. The entire area really got trashed with high flood waters (J & D is next to a creek). J & D was back to normal ( almost ) when we got there. There are many things to do and see besides Knoebals park. Any questions hit me back.

jmaguire

Thanks for the reply. We went through that park when we were visiting last summer and it lookeed very nice. Some others in the area were kind of nasty. We stayed with some friends in Bloomsburg and went to Knoebels and the LLWS in Williamsport. Great experience. What other sights would you recommend in that area? We are going back next year.