DETERMINED: Rear Toilet and Tub Clog Simultaneously?

DallasFull-Timer

My Ultimate Findings Regarding the Plumbing Systems of the Elkridge 38RSRT

Scenarios:
**All tanks verified empty. All valves closed with each test conducted independently.

1) Two loads of clothes run in the washer; master bath/sink not used. "Gray 1" indicated 2/3 full. Drain Source: UDC, "Gray Water #1".
2) No clothes washed, master bath/sink allowed to fill for a couple days. "Gray 1" again indicated 2/3 full. Drain Source: UDC, "Gray Water #1".
3) All gray valves closed until kitchen sinks wouldn't drain. Drain Source: "In-line "mystery valve" previously discussed in thread, apparently functions as a kitchen galley drain. "Gray 2" in cabinet monitor indicated full at the time.
4) Rear tub and toilet not draining/full capacity. Drain Source: Unlabeled forward frame valve for gray, aft unlabeled frame valve for black. Rear bathroom wall monitor indicated Black and Gray full.

Upon completion of each independent drain operation, LED indicators were verified "Empty" for each individual scenario.

I feel as though I've finally completely figured out this system, and as described above, the in-line mounted mystery valve simply functions as a divider of sorts which creates a "galley section" for separate drainage, with its OWN LED indicator (Gray 2 on the main cabinet monitor).
This accounts for two gray tanks at the front of the coach.

I also feel as though the 38RSRT has quite a complex plumbing system, considering it has 5 tee handles, when comparing it to other fifth wheel coaches.

In conclusion, there are 3 gray tanks (120 total gallons) and 2 black tanks (80 total gallons).

I really hope my efforts help new owners of the 38RSRT!

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow, glad you did the research, I am sure this will be helpful for others in the future! Thanks for reporting back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk