Elkridge - Living area AC ducts not moving any air?

The air conditioning ducts on off side of the unit don't flow any air out of them. The ones on the door side of the bunkroom and the 1/2 bath have a large amount of air moving through them. Any one else having this issue also I have both the bedroom and the main air running and neither one has **** off for 2 days! It's only 80 and I have it set on 72!

danemayer

Do you have cold air coming out of the door side ducts in both bedroom and living room?

Also, moved the thread to a better area.

danemayer

Make sure the fan is on AUTO or HIGH. If on low, you may have icing at the compressor.

If your bedroom A/C unit is ducted, one side of the coach may be for air return - not sure whether that's being done on Elkridge. If not ducted it may be something else wrong.

If your living room A/C unit has an air dump you won't get much air out of the ducts with that open. But assuming air should be moving through both ducts, you may have something blocking airflow on one side. Some people have used inspection cameras to find out what's going on.

I removed the cover and checked the ductwork with a flashlight we could see the light and I could reach threw the duct from the ac to the first duct on the side that isn't flowing! My bedroom unit is not ducted

danemayer

I removed the cover and checked the ductwork with a flashlight we could see the light and I could reach threw the duct from the ac to the first duct on the side that isn't flowing! My bedroom unit is not ducted

Check for separation between the rear of the unit where the air dump is located, and the air return on the front side. Maybe the air is going straight across into the return.

Ok thanks! The vent in the 1/2 bath has enough flow that I can feel it from the floor the one on the off side of the bunkhouse has no flow and the door side has some flow the 2 in the main cabin have no flow the 1 in the master bath and the 2 in the bedroom have little to no flow!