EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Camp Verde - 10/6/2015 to 10/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosanko

Garry,

I think it would be fun if everyone who has the chapter shirts wear them to the bowl-a-thon

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I agree and I have another thought in my head, if I can pull it off....
Stop reading my mind...

Ron-Cookie

Big Red Campfire in a can vs the other models on Amazon??? They all look about the same, a few BTU difference. I am looking at the one that has 58,000 btu and a black cover and carrying handle. It has a ring around the bottom and rocks vs the logs....Has anyone used this type? It is larger than the Big Red and a little less in cost. They are all built in China, so doubt they will last a long time. What is your Take?

Here is a URL that compares many of the propane campfires out there... http://www.campfirecompare.com/Comparison_Chart.html I don't know which is the best but I did witness the Little Red Campfire and then decided to buy the Big Red Campfire... Hope this comparison chart helps...

Doublegranch

Hey everyone...Just got a nice email from Kim & Bob Dance....they asked to be penciled in for the next two Rally's....Camp Verde and the Tucson Rodeo Rally...

THat is Super! They are full timers, so lets hope all their plans in between bring them back to Arizona!!!!

Doublegranch

Mike & Karen Carr just emailed me and will be attending both Rally's....

This will be super to have them back for Camp Verde and the Tucson Rodeo Rally...

Also say a prayer for Peanut....he had some medical issues with his bladder and had to go into the emergency room.

Doublegranch

For our Bowl a thon.....I will need names of those who would like to participate......this is all in fun...you don't have to have every bowled....it's us just getting together for some fun that is important....
I would like to get 4 players on each team so we need 16 in total...but we can accommodate more without any problems.....This will be a bowl a thon that you have never experienced before....
The fickle finger of fate will be twisting things, rules and doubling points throughout the game....all rules will be explained prior to the start....Make your postings here to confirm you are playing....
Those that don't play, well your not off the hook....we need some side line judges to officiate the rules, drawings etc.....let me know which you are....Bowler......Judge!!!!!!!!!!!

jwcox

FYI , I also have my own pool table, but that doesn't mean I can play pool. I did dust off about 15 years of dust of the old left handed ball. It seems heavier now. I assure you, no ringer here

Doublegranch

Jeanne:

Are you just trying to snow us a little? Bowling ball, but not a good bowler, pool table but you don't play?????
Your children and grand daughter may believe that.....Guess we will see in Oct....huh !

Doublegranch

Monica & Don, Co Chapter Leaders will be attending our Rally. This is exciting and can't wait to see them both again.
Maybe that will put some pressure on John & Cathy to make it as well....How about Phil & Mary?????

gregattaway

OK, now only 6 slots left as I, Denise and the 3 dog night crew will be there to bowl and win another "grand prize" ...

thank you, thank you very much !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.