EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/26/2012 to 10/28/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

frumbawa

I will jump in early and go for potato salad :). Home made of course. Anyone have anything against bacon?

Bob - I don't think we've met. If I remember right, we had to bow out last minute back in 2008. But we're in for sure this time around.

Frank

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
So far everything sounds good and bring anything you like. Wino, yes bring all the wine you want. Remember you are camping in wino country. All the Temecula winery's are just 15 minutes away and old town Temecula is the same.

Yes JB, if you leave now, you and Nancy could be here for all the food. BTW, I need more HL cards and anything that HL has for raffle gifts. A big box of stuff will work.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Teri will make her twice baked potatoes. (Yes, some will have bacon). Trace

TXTiger

Since I am a bachelor and not much of a cook, I'll bring a cake for desert. No Jim, I will not put bacon on the cake!!!!

Bob&Patty

OK, Larry, I will keep looking.

BTW, Pat and I will be doing burgers and dogs with all the fixens. This why I stated that don't make toooo much in the way of side dishes. Desserts are aways welcome even if buy them.

sdgirl

Hey Gang ~ Roy and I are still coming. Glad I checked this thread. Wow, there are a LOT of coaches coming. This is gonna be a GREAT weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new faces. Have no idea what I'll bring yet to the pot luck, but I'll think of something.

TXTiger

Hey Gang ~ Roy and I are still coming. Glad I checked this thread. Wow, there are a LOT of coaches coming. This is gonna be a GREAT weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new faces. Have no idea what I'll bring yet to the pot luck, but I'll think of something.

Do we have a final head count? I'll be driving up from San Diego on Thurs.

wino2

There are 19 trailers listed on the first post, with Frank and Claudine that makes 20.

Bob&Patty

OK, now that we are back from the LV rally.....I count 20 rigs. Frank. sorry I did not add you to the list....but your their now. John and Lori are now iffy, so we might only have 19 rigs. Only 4 more days and the fun starts.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Call in sick, Floyd and I are comin' down Thursday from Vegas. :) Trace

Last edited:

tenglish

Bob, sorry for the late notice but Marla and I will be bringing a shrimp appetizer with of course some great Trader Joe's cocktail sauce. Packing up tonight and plan to see you sometime after 2:00 tomorrow (Thursday). Several of the dogs are being groomed today so they will all look presentable for the group. Looking forward to see many new faces.
Tom

Bob&Patty

Tom, shrimp appetizer....OH BOY. I probably wont be at Skinner until Friday....early I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.